How to Buy an Online Casino in South Africa
The South African market is characterised by favourable conditions for casino operators. Therefore, more and more novice entrepreneurs want to buy online casinos in South Africa.
The Casino Market team will help you understand all the nuances of conducting a gambling business in South Africa.
Until 1994, gambling activities in South Africa were illegal. However, thousands of underground establishments were located in the territory of the country. Most gaming houses were opened in Bantustans (indigenous settlements).
After the fall of the apartheid regime, the new country's leaders decided to legalise the land-based gambling business in South Africa (National Gambling Act, 1994). This decision helped to increase the state's budget significantly and attract more tourists.
The gaming market is regulated by the National Gambling Board. The South African Bureau of Standards tests the quality of slot machines and other gaming equipment.
The Casino Association of South Africa is an organisation of operators working in the offline sector. They contribute to the development of the industry, popularise the principles of fair play and prevent gambling addiction.
With regard to the online industry, according to the South African gambling laws, it is prohibited to create virtual gaming projects within the country. However, most gamblers use various foreign resources. Such websites are not blocked by the government.
Therefore, if you want to open a casino in South Africa, you should register your project in an offshore jurisdiction (the Isle of Men, Curacao, Gibraltar, Kahnawake and others). Having an international license will allow you to work not only in South Africa but also to enter other markets.
The gambling business in South Africa is constantly developing and evolving. The local population has a huge interest in various entertainments.
The favourite games of South Africans are the follows:
- slot machines;
- poker and other card games;
- national and commercial lotteries.
Apart from the well-known entertainments, players like such traditional games of chance:
- spite and Malice.
The biggest number of gambling establishments are located in Johannesburg. There are 4 large casinos here. They have more than 190 gaming tables and about 5300 slot machines. The largest casino in the country is located in Cape Town (GrandWest Casino & Entertainment World). This establishment has 80 gaming tables, 10 poker tables and over 2,550 slots.
Despite the high popularity of betshops and real casinos, locals prefer to use online gaming resources. They are more convenient and affordable to a wider audience.
The presence of high-speed mobile Internet, the opportunity to make low bets, as well as bonuses and promotions, made online gambling accessible even for residents of the most remote corners of the state. Mobile casinos are especially demanded here. This is the fastest and the easiest way to play an exciting game or place a bet.
Therefore, businessmen wishing to open online betting establishments in South Africa should launch mobile versions of their websites or adapt their projects for use on different devices.
Many people willing to buy online casinos in South Africa often give up this idea due to the large number of tasks they have to perform on their own. Without the necessary experience, operators may lose their precious time and money.
To save your financial resources and enter the gambling market in the shortest possible time, you need to purchase a turnkey online casino in South Africa. This product consists of many useful services. Let us consider some of them:
Obtaining an international license
It is possible to get permission for gambling activities in the best jurisdictions in the world on the favourable terms
The search for gambling software in South Africa
To attract an extensive audience, it is necessary to find the latest casino software in South Africa.
The connection of payment modules
A large selection of payment instruments guarantees the success of your resource.
There is an opportunity of interaction with electronic systems, wallets and cryptocurrencies
The promotion and advertising
A unique promotion strategy will help you increase the flow of user traffic and retain solvent customers on your website
Effective security tools will prevent bonus abuse, DDoS attacks, money laundering and other types of fraud even at the stage of creating a new account
To buy a turnkey online casino in South Africa, you have to contact a trusted mediator. Here are a few things to remember:
- Reliable companies such as Casino Market have a good reputation and extensive experience in the South African gambling market.
- Real professionals work with leading casino software manufacturers in South Africa.
- The use of innovative technologies in the development of gaming content and the creation of website design is of great importance too. The online gambling field is constantly evolving. Therefore, outdated trends can scare off your potential customers.
- Cooperate with companies offering 3D games developed using HTML5 technology, as well as live, AR and VR entertainments. They are incredibly demanded in South Africa nowadays.
- Time-tested firms must have all required licenses and certificates. Do not hesitate to ask the consultants for copies of the relevant documents. If the representatives of the mediator are hiding some information from you, you should doubt their good faith.
The idea of opening an online casino in South Africa can bring you quick profits and recognition among gamblers. The local gaming market is marked by high profitability and optimal conditions for operators.
In addition, do not forget about these nuances:
- according to the South African gambling laws, all types of land-based gambling activities are allowed;
- online sector representatives may work under international licenses;
- South African audience is involved in various entertainments actively;
- the purchase of a turnkey online casino in South Africa will help you save significant amounts of money and your valuable time.
Do you want to learn more about the prospects of working on the South African gaming market? Contact Casino Market managers. They will inform you about the best offers and services. Feel free to ask any questions at any time.
Start your project today:
- e-mail: email@example.com
- Skype: support.casinosupermarket
- feedback form.