How Does a Foreign Gambling Company Obtain a License for Operating in the US? Casino Market Expert Answers08 october 2019
Since the gambling business is legally restricted in the US, casino operators tend to find new ways to sneak into the country. In order to start offering services officially to the US users a foreign-based online gambling business needs to obtain a license in one of the countries that allow registration on its premises. You don’t break any US law in such a way. Here’s what you will need:
- find an appropriate jurisdiction;
- collect all documents;
- order software;
- design a website.
Considering all the restrictions, operators should find out how to acquire a license to avoid any punishments:
1. First of all, you must choose the countries that will meet your current needs and abilities. Start studying all gambling jurisdictions you came up with: their requirements, payments, taxing value, and application conditions.
2. Probably the most critical stage is to prepare the necessary documents. Here is the general list of what you will need.
- ID copy;
- address proof;
- criminal background check;
- bank references.
Don’t forget to find out what specific paper you might need, depending on the jurisdiction.
3. While ordering your software, check whether it meets all the requirements set by the destination country. Make sure you’ve prepared detailed descriptions of games' functionality, agreements with your vendors, and appropriate certificates.
4. Ensure that your website has all the necessary information that your jurisdiction requires. Some countries conduct regular check-ups on responsible gambling, terms and conditions, withdrawal and deposit policy, self-exclusion policy, etc.
Actually, it’s not easy to register and legalize your gambling business. But there is the Casino Market studio to help you organize everything on a turnkey option which is quite advantageous. We develop gambling projects of any format. Contacts us today via the feedback form!
Subscribe to Telegram-channelTelegram-channel