The Features of Mobile Gambling: Slots from Casino Market15 november 2019
Mobile online casino is the third stage of evolution of the global gaming industry. The first breakthrough came about 20 years ago. Ground-based halls adapted to new realities and switched to the virtual sector at that time. However, progress does not stop. Taking into account the growing popularity of mobile gadgets, it is no wonder that the "new generation" of gambling games has appeared.
The advantages and unique features of mobile casinos include the following points:
- High availability. This parameter concerns both the cost of the gadgets and the comfort of their operation. The necessary device is always near at hand, and players can use gaming applications at any convenient time.
- Battery level. Modern money games have almost no effect on battery power, allowing users to enjoy a session for a long time.
- RAM. The mobile casino does not take up the memory of the device’s RAM and does not affect its performance in any way.
- Free games. Gambling enthusiasts can launch demo versions of popular games without the need to replenish the game account.
- Novelties. Given the mass popularization of the mobile industry, leading software providers produce new solutions for smart platforms first, and only after that, they adapt software components for traditional casino websites.
Almost all modern people use smartphones and tablets. The importance of mobile technologies can be traced with the help of these statistics:
- 68% of Internet users in the world prefer to apply their personal gadgets (more than 5135 billion people);
- 52.2% of all Internet pages are opened using smartphones;
- the average person uses his or her mobile phone for different purposes about 200 times a day;
- the expected revenue of the mobile gambling industry by 2023 is about $100 billion;
- the projected annual growth rate of the industry until the end of 2023 is 7%;
- the expected number of mobile gadgets by 2021 is 9 billion devices;
- the predicted increase in mobile casino users makes up 30%.
The development of mobile casinos began in 2004. The game was called Pub Fruity. The Java application was released jointly by IOMO and Vodafone. It is worth mentioning that it could work only on some devices. The quality of the graphics left much to be desired because the screen resolution of the mobile phone did not exceed 320x240 pixels at that time. In addition, users were playing this game using virtual coins, but not real money.
A little later, the same developers proposed a whole line of standard products (arcades, billiards, and darts).
The legendary Downtown Texas Hold’Em application was released in 2005. The main advantage of the product was the appearance of opponents at the card table (virtual characters with a meagre set of gaming options).
Microgaming presented the first real money card game (baccarat) in 2007. The product was integrated on the special Spin3 mobile platform. Three-card poker came next. For some time, it became a monopolist in the market because the number of offers was limited. At the same time, a lot of people wanted to play real money games.
The next breakthrough was made by the Microgaming brand too. The development of mobile casinos was marked by the launch of the first game with a cumulative jackpot.
Apple joined the game in 2008. The Texas Hold’Em application appeared in the AppStore. The development was sold for $4.99 per unit. The product became one of the top 10 requested goods in just five hours.
Another industry modernization occurred in 2014 with the emergence of the HTML5 standard. After a couple of years, most developers abandoned obsolete Flash-formats and switched to a new programming language. As a result, it became possible to create equivalent software for mobile devices and personal computers.
Analysts consider the transition of the gambling industry to smartwatches as a new step of mobile casino development. By the end of 2020, the smartwatch industry’s growth in sales will reach $19.62 billion. The Microgaming team foresaw such a trend back in 2015 and presented the first game for such gadgets.
Today, mobile online casinos are in no way inferior to traditional desktop versions. Besides, the users get access to the latest gaming developments, various bonuses, and additional options that are not available for personal computers.
Mobile casinos: the main versions of the gambling product
The solution format
A mobile online casino is an analogue of a traditional virtual platform. At the same time, a limited set of options is available to the user
The software must be downloaded to the device. The product is directly connected to the base platform but may have some exclusive visual elements or technical characteristics
Bot for messengers
The special program code is a “connecting element” between the messenger and the gambling platform. The component is responsible for the primary game functions launching in the system
The development of mobile casinos is a normal process based on technological progress and rapid growth in demand for such products. Almost all existing platforms can propose adapted versions of their websites today, but the presence of an exclusive application or bot can become a very successful business move.
You can buy a ready-made gambling platform or order the development of unique mobile slots from Casino Market. We monitor the market constantly and are ready to offer vivid industry novelties for you. Our services are characterised by high quality, comprehensive technical support, an individual approach (consultations of a personal manager), flexible discount system for regular customers, and complete confidentiality.
Start a promising and profitable business with the Casino Market team today:
- email: email@example.com
- Skype: support.casinosupermarket
- feedback form.
Subscribe to Telegram-channelTelegram-channel